This website is property of ABRASIVOS ALICANTE, S.L., with CIF B03844420 and address in AVDA DE LA ANTIGUA PESETA, 140 POL.IND ATALAYAS - 03114 ALICANTE.
For any queries or proposals, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and in the area of the European Union, and both nationals and foreigners who use this website are subject to these regulations.
The access to our website by the USER is free of charge and is subject to the prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in vigour at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER, when using our portal, its contents or services, expressly accepts and submits to the general conditions of use of the same. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, he/she must refrain from using this portal and operating through it.
We may at any time modify the presentation and configuration of our website, extend or reduce services, and even remove it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
All contents, texts, images, brands and source codes are our property or that of third parties from whom we have acquired their exploitation rights, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user is only entitled to private, non-profit use of the same, and requires express authorisation to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or execute any right belonging to the owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our website is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our website is at the sole responsibility of the user, who shall be liable in all cases for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to us.
Taking into consideration the impossibility of controlling the information, contents and services contained in other websites that can be accessed through the links that our website may make available, we hereby inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of these websites, external to our company, on behalf of the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your information.
- For what purposes we collect the information we request
- How we are entitled to process your information.
- How long we retain your information.
- To which parties your information will be disclosed.
- What your rights are.
1. RESPONSIBLE: see details under the heading
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION
of the processing of information sent through:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), only if you tick the corresponding box and give your express consent.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the box to accept the sending of information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request to unsubscribe from them.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your queries or doubts. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular details may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the e-mail address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your details may be kept for 1 year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal details and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal information requires a minimum age of 13 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal details requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to include your personal information and other information in our databases.
3. RECEIVERS OF YOUR INFORMATION.
Your data are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS.
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when the same has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request the objection to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data transfer in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at its postal or e-mail address ( as indicated in section A), specifying the reference "Personal Data", stating the right you wish to enforce and in regards to which personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
6. UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we are not responsible for their accuracy.
By placing this website at the user's disposal, we wish to offer a quality service, using the maximum diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological resources used. However, we shall not be liable for the presence of viruses or other elements that may in any way damage the user's computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is forbidden to carry out any action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or in short may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he/she has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore accepts them fully and expressly.